Friday, June 19, 2009

Finally typing.. (:

It feels so weird to type now. I have not been typing for a very long long time. =/

Poly students are suppose to type more and JC students are more on hand writing. But I don't think so at all. Perhaps it's during the common test period that I have not been typing at all. Instead, I have been holding pen and pencil and writing on paper. Therefore it feel so weird to be typing on keyboard now. Haha.

Common Test have finally been over last thursday. And my 2 weeks of holidays starts.

This short holiday of 2 weeks is something that I had looked forward to for the past 24 weeks.

I guess the next time I'm going to look forward to any holidays would be after my upcoming vacation.

After going through this common test, I hereby declared that CBE is seriously a very tough course. =/

No comments: